jueves, 2 de mayo de 2019

Introduction to the topics of this blog

In a few days...

9 Grade student of Santa Monica Bilingual School are goind to create some poems about the recognized writer Edgar Allan Poe who have wrote many incredible stories. He was an U.S romantic poet, critical, journalist.

This blog will count with 51 poems. Poems that will be create by 3 students:
Alejandra Castellanos
Juan Valladares
Martha Santos
Each of them will write 17 poems about Allan Poe...

Resultado de imagen para edgar allan poehttps://bucket3.glanacion.com/anexos/fotos/29/2854529w380.jpg

2 comentarios:

  1. I was reading a Poem wof this guy and I remember the day Juan told me " My mom saw me watching a picture of Edgar Allan Poe and his books, I think that she is worry now" hahaha.

    ResponderBorrar